Why choose DW Forklift Training in Wolverhampton?
With over 30 years’ experience in forklift truck training in Wolverhampton and offering options for tailored courses as well as our in-house teaching, we’re the go-to name for all forklift training requirements.
Whatever type of training you opt for, we’re dedicated to offering in-depth and hands-on training, which is why we operate on a maximum of three delegates to one instructor. This allows for optimum safety throughout the course, and ensures all delegates are receiving the highest levels of training, time and attention.
Not only do we offer standard forklift training in Wolverhampton, but our instructors are also qualified to deliver any forklift training, which includes:
- Counterbalance lift trucks
- Electric Reach trucks
- Pallet trucks
- Telescopic handler
- Pivot steer
- Very Narrow Aisle (VNA)
- LLOP / PPT
Don’t see what you’re looking for on the list? Get in touch with us, and we can discuss personalising a training course that works for you.
What types of forklift training courses do we offer?
We offer four set forklift courses in Wolverhampton to cater to a variety of skill levels, which includes:
- FLT novice counterbalance course – ideal for those with no previous experience of materials handling equipment. This course is approximately 32.5 hours across five days.
- FLT semi-experienced course – created to provide formal training and licensing for individuals who have extensive forklift truck experience. This course runs for approximately 19.5 hours across three days.
- FLT refresher course – already trained and certified? This course is catered towards experienced forklift truck drivers who simply need to renew their license. This is a one-day course.
- FLT conversion course – ideal for those with existing experience and licensing for certain forklifts, our conversion course allows licensing to be extended to other types of trucks. This course is approximately 6.5 hours long across one day.
Additionally, we’re also happy to create bespoke training courses to best suit the needs of you or your company.
Contact our team today for flexible forklift courses in Wolverhampton
If you’re looking for forklift training in Wolverhampton, then you’re in the right place. Our highly skilled and qualified team of RTITB accredited instructors work hard to offer thorough and flexible courses, whether you’re looking to learn at your own site or our dedicated training centre.
With some of the most competitively priced forklift courses in Wolverhampton, and with weekend and flexible hours available at no extra cost, why not get in touch with our team today? Whatever your specific needs, our team are on hand to offer support and advice.