What to expect from forklift training Leicester
Our top-of-the-range training centre has all the facilities you need to learn everything you need to know. Once you’ve passed through the doors here at DW Forklift Training, we’re sure you will leave with a lot more knowledge and experience! So, what exactly is included in our training centre?
- Electric reach trucks
- A fully equipped battery charging area
- Counterbalance lift trucks
- An area to accommodate up to 6 candidates simultaneously, incorporating approved RTITB test courses
- A range of racking bays and weighted loads to accurately replicate real working conditions
Do you feel like you work better when learning in your own work environment? If so, we offer an onsite forklift training course in Leicester so you can use your own familiar tools and equipment.
If you decide to visit our training centre in Birmingham, however, here is what you can expect:
- Experienced and fully qualified RTITB instructors
- A plethora of racking bays and weighted loads, replicating normal working conditions so you can mirror a real scenario as closely as possible
- A fully equipped training area that is large enough to run a two-course layout for up to 6 candidates
- A counterbalance lift truck
- An electric reach truck
- A high level of lighting and heating
- Free car parking
- Café facility
We ensure that our training centre includes all the racking, stillages, and pallets needed, as well as diverse loads to give you challenges similar to the ones you will face when given the responsibility of using a forklift full time.
Our forklift training in Leicester is an approved RTITB course, which also includes a variety of chicane exercises designed to test your driving skills. We also operate exercises that put your turning skills to the test, as well as your ability to reverse into narrow aisles.
For theory training, our centre includes a classroom that is spacious and modern, which includes a high-quality model projector so you can clearly digest the necessary information. As well as the standard forklift driver training in Leicester, you will also receive Health and Safety training, giving you the essential knowledge you need.
If you have any learning difficulties, be sure to let us know beforehand, and we will gladly provide one-to-one forklift training in Leicester. At the end of the course, operators will complete a written assessment as well as a practical knowledge test to consolidate their skills.
Once you have been successful in our forklift training in Leicester, then you will be registered on the NORS database, as well as receiving a registration number. When this process has been completed, your employer can then check that your level of training has been verified, so they’ll have no reservations about employing you to drive a forklift truck.